Why A Website
Accept Credit Card
Web Based Intranet
1. How long does it normally take to build and host a web site?
It normally takes less than 2-3 weeks to build a web site. Web sites with a lot of interactivity built into it may take about 4 weeks.
2. If I already have a site can you help me improve it?
Yes. We can redesign or add content to an existing site.
3. Can you use my company's existing logo, brochure design, and other materials for my website?
Yes, we can certainly use your existing company literature such as logos', brochure, etc. for incorporating in the new web site.
4. Does my business need to have a computer etc. to host or maintain a web site?
Not necessarily. We can create a web site for you with phone number and mailing address for contact information. However, if you want email capabilities you will need a computer to access your email.
5. What are the things that you expect from my company to complete the web site design?
Brochures, logos, photographs, product descriptions, business cards etc. are all recommended resources to use. For new businesses we will help you get started from scratch. A dedicated staff will answer any questions during your website project.
6. Is there any maintenance required after designing and hosting a web site?
Depending on the business, some amount of maintenance would be required. As your business evolves, it may require some things to be added, deleted, or modified. If there is not much change in the business from time to time, the maintenance will also be minimal.
1. How is a web page different from a MS word or text document?
HTML (Short for HyperText Markup Language) is the language used to create web pages. A web page may contain text, graphics, audio or even video. A web page may link to other web pages or files by using hyperlinks. One big benefit of a HTML is that the language is understood by any computer with a browser, and Internet connectivity irrespective of the Operating System used.
2. Do I need to know HTML to design a simple web site?
Not if you use our services. We do all the work for you. All you have to do is provide the information pertaining to your business along with the features of a web site that you would like for your website. We take care of all the creation and implementation needed to create a highly professional web site for your business.
4. Give me examples of server side scripts, and client side scripts.
5. Is there any optimization of a web page required for compatibility with different browsers?
Yes, it is recommended to optimize your web site with respect to various browsers, and also to check for any syntax errors.
If you are ready for new
business, don't delay.